Because why the hell not?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SytriSilent

PostSubject: Because why the hell not?   Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:16 pm

In-Game Name: Sytri
Key Name: DarknessComplete
Time Zone: GMT 6:00
Byond Experience: I've played a lot of byond games. Most Bleach ones, a few Dragonball games, and a few more Naruto ones. I played RU as well for a while.

Skills and GM Experience: Worked for a few games, most of which not worth mentioning. Only two that are really major; Bleach Unleashed Bankai I worked for for a very long time as one of the owners (In that I started out as a player) and Katekyo Hitman Reborn: Wrath of the vongola as one of it's owners. BUB I no longer work for due to a change in management and Katekyo I don't play much at all. However, I did work for non byond games. I worked for a World of Warcraft private server called Eternion for a month or two. Got bored. And since I've worked moderating forums from time to time. Currently I'm not working with anything.

Position: Anything. Simply working is enough for me.
Why you should hire me: Not sure. I mean, I have a list of good qualities I could give you. Clever, good with problems, prone to self sacrifice to help others. But then after a while it just all sounds routine and common. Hire me, and I'll work. I don't really care what stuff I get or am offered; I like working in service positions. If you place some faith in me being a good worker, which I am I assure you, then you'll see some return on your investment. If not, I'll simply continue playing as before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ultimate
Game Owner
Game Owner

PostSubject: Re: Because why the hell not?   Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:05 am

You are the first one to use center tag in application. It looks good to me, after all I see someone a bit innovative.

Application Status: I Approve your GM application. I like the way you expounded it. Though I have approved you need the approval or all the other GMs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkPeacee

PostSubject: Re: Because why the hell not?   Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:53 am

Dam good application.. Im not a GM but hes certainly got my vote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Because why the hell not?   

Back to top Go down

Because why the hell not?
Page 1 of 1